Monday, 18 July 2011

One Author i enjoy

I was thinking that at random times i might like to share a little of those who inspire me. I truely hope you enjoy it for the first one i wanted to start with someone i grew up reading and who really showed me that horror isnt all hacking and blood, it can be very much a mental mind game that drives people over the edge.


Steven King a master of the horror genre, i have read nearly all of his books. There are a few that stick with you long after the book is left collecting dust on the bookselve, for me it would be Dolores Claiborne and Rose Madder, they are two of my personal favorites.

"Writing isn't about making money, getting famous, getting dates, getting laid, or making friends. In the end, it's about enriching the lives of those who will read your work, and enriching your own life, as well. It's about getting up, getting well, and getting over. Getting happy, okay? Getting happy."
Stephen King (On Writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment