Saturday, 25 August 2012

What to do... what to do...

Hey Guys,

Wow, where has the time gone? This last week has been C-r-a-z-y! I love being busy, it helps me focus on what i need to do and stop thinking about the things I can't change. So what have i been up to...well heaps.
In march I created the paranormal and horror lovers goodreads group. In that time I have found two amazing and wonderful girls who help me moderate the group. It no longer feels as if it's mine but instead it is our group and we have so much fun getting on there and chatting. We also just started our very fb group which rocks!!!  https://www.facebook.com/ParanormalAndHorrorLoversGroup

It has been great to have something to focus on other then writing. I have 2 short stories, 3 novellas all submitted which I am waiting to hear back from. But now I'm stuck... so many stories in the loop and what do i do now. Working on the sequel to Death Lilly is moving along at a nice pace but I am not a one story kinda girl. I am not sure if i want to work on more paranormal, more horror or more romance. I just wish i knew what was happening with the others.

While I am tossing up my author facebook page is currently holding a giveaway in which some lucky winner will win all three of the anthologies i have featured in. https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/RnolanAuthor/app_228910107186452
What I am excited about is editing Death Lilly in the coming months. I not going to lie, I know my writing was sub-par grammatically speaking. Since then I have learnt much. It is fulfilling to see how far I have come. It is hard for me right now not to want to go through Death Lilly and begin editing it myself, but, I know i would never be completely happy, so it's best to wait until I receive it back from my publisher.

Now all I have to do is fill in time between now and the arrival of Death Lilly in Nov! So what to do...Hmm. Hopefully I will work it out, maybe write some more, maybe read... who knows. Time is sometime that can be either friend or foe. I hope, for now, it'll be my friend and work with me.

Take care guys!
Xo
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment