Thursday, 4 October 2012

Crazy facts and more...

Omg where has the time gone? I know i say that all the time but really, October...it has landed. Xmas stuff is hitting the stores as they aim to make you go broke, in Australia the weather is perfect and life is full of sun. The other great thing about October is the fact that it's only one month until Death Lilly is out YAY!!!

So here are some interesting facts about me... (well i think they're interesting)


Crazy Facts

1. I suffer from insomnia chronically when my husband is away. Ironically I am actually typing this at 1:30am (sorry for the mistakes. Lack of sleep screws with my spelling and language skills at times)
2.I 100% believe in ghosts.
3. I hate with a passion wearing enclosed shoes unless they are boots. Boots are not shoes therefore my hatred is not compromised in any way.
4. I have a phobia of balloons, I hate them, I hate when kids have them, I hate being anywhere near them. Why do shops feel they have to be all cheery with balloons??? I will not go into a store if they have them hanging around out the front and everywhere. The only exception to this is foil balloons and balloons that have nil potential to pop... those i can handle in small doses.
5. I never answer twitter DM's cus 9 times out of 10 they're spam or some virus...sorry guys.

Personal facts.
1. I've only ever broken one bone which i did while jumping on a trampoline
2. I am a dog person over being a cat person and i hate rodents!
3. I rarly wear make-up. I don't see a need for it in my everyday life.
4. I can't say no, but i am learning how to, It's a long, slow process but it has taught me how to mutli task and i have (or hope i have) a great work ethic.


Career facts

1, Death Lilly was written in 2010 and is my first novel, it took me only 3 months to write and 8 months to edit.
2. The title came to me because of funeral flowers, that is how Lilly got her name...yep funeral flowers.
3. Death Lilly was only ever sent to one publisher who thankfully decided to snap it up and for that I am eternally grateful.
4. I still think I can't write but I believe i can tell a good story and my writing is improving thanks to my friends who are honest and help me correct my mistakes.
5. I still find it so humbling and such an Honor when someone takes an interest in my work
6. I did a brief stint as a model after having my second child. I found it not to my liking, I love to eat and I also enjoy my shape... having an ass and hips is a good thing girls!
7. One of the jobs i loved was helping my family run a cafe...but i sucked at making a coffee.

Well guys i hope you found that some what interesting. Thanks for taking the time to read this and for getting to know a little more about me. If you ever wanna chat, ask me something etc...please feel free to ask away. You can ask me on here or via twitter or facebook!

xox
Bek

No comments:

Post a Comment