Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Wattpad Romance Contest

Hey Guys,

Wow, it has been forever since I lasted posted anything on here and for that i apologize. Since my last update I have since left Firefly and Wisp. It was a hard decision but one I felt I needed to do as I undertook the role of full time carer of my husband. His Illness is slowly progressing to the point were I can write on and off. 

For this reason I have chosen to showcase some of my stories on Wattpad. Wattpad feels like a great way for me to write in my own time when life allows me, while giving me an opportunity to get my work out to the world. 

If you are a Wattpad user or are interested in finding out more please head on over to Wattpad and maybe check out my profile. http://www.wattpad.com/user/RebeccaNolan0
The other really great thing about Wattpad is you can open up the stories via the Ibooks app too. 

This brings me now to the Wattpad romance contest I have entered. The challenge was to write a flash fiction romance story under 600 words with the theme of love letters. My entry is based around a woman who is reading the last letter she ever received from her true love as she takes the scary step towards moving on and maybe finding happiness. It is titled Last Words. 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/32855638-last-words

So you guys will be seeing more of me. Please feel free to comment, or share this post if you like. 

Thank you all for sticking through everything with me. It has been a roller-coaster! 

Rebecca Nolan 

No comments:

Post a Comment