Two Free Grammar Websites I Like



So I have a new short story coming out soon, and I have been editing it until my eyeballs hurt. It got me thinking about websites that I could use to help pick up those little mistakes. So far I have found two sites that I liking.

First one is called Scribens https://www.scribens.com
Ok, so I like this one because it shows you repetitive words, simple grammar mistakes, overused commas and run-on sentences to name a few. I think it is a pretty good deal. However, you are still going to have to check before correcting, use common sense and you'll find it a good tool.

Next is the well to known Grammarly https://app.grammarly.com
Ok so I have just the free version and it is pretty good too. Not as good as Scribens I have found, but still good. The problem is you need to pay to get the better feedback.

I have found that between this two sites I have limited my grammar issues greatly and hopefully improved my writing.

Just so you guys know I am using a MacBook air for my writing so please keep that in mind. If you have any sites that help feel free to let me know all about them. I love learning new things and improving my skills.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review After

Why we love a Bad Boy

Catch-22 and the Insanity of War