Bookish ASMR...feel the tingles

A few months ago, I discovered ASMR thanks to a try guys YouTube video. ASMR stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response which gives on a tingling sensation. To my surprise I had been experiencing ASMR since I was young. The feeling I use to get when in the library, surrounded by the quiet noises, like a person walking down the columns, books being pulled from shelves or returned etc. I always loved when a person would read aloud in a hushed voice a story to me. That is my ultimate ASMR experience.   

Now, Thanks to YouTube there are many book themed ASMR videos. From tapping and scratching books to library roleplaying. If this intrigues you, I strongly suggest going and checking out a few YouTube videos. 

Below are a few of my personal favourites. 

ASMR Rooms which features asmr based around Hogwarts and LOTR 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXQCYOw5--9PlQ74JVIEmw

Below is one of my faves. Ravenclaw is my house so I really like this video



and

FredsVoice which features asmr library and book themed.
https://www.youtube.com/user/WhisperMister1

I also like this one for library inspired tingles.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review After

Why we love a Bad Boy

Catch-22 and the Insanity of War