Get to know me


So here are some interesting facts about me...


Crazy Facts

1. I suffer from insomnia. Ironically I am actually typing this at 1:30am (sorry for the mistakes. Lack of sleep screws with my spelling and language skills at times)
2. I believe in ghosts.
3. I hate wearing enclosed shoes unless they are boots. Boots are not shoes, therefore, my hatred is not compromised in any way.
4. I have a phobia of balloons, I hate them, I hate when kids have them, I hate being anywhere near them. Why do shops feel they have to be all cheery with balloons?
5. I never answer twitter DM's because 9 times out of 10 it's spam or a virus...sorry guys.



Personal facts.
1. I've only ever broken one bone which I did while jumping on a trampoline.
2. I am a dog person, mainly a St Bernard puppy with the name Sasha person.
3. I rarely wear make-up. I don't see a need for it in my everyday life.
4. I love to watch YouTube and play xbox, playstation, switch and computer games to relax.
5. I'm an avid book lover and reader. My personal collection is over 1500 books.

Photo of Sasha


Career facts

1, Death Lily was written in 2010 and is my first novel, it took me only 3 months to write and 8 months to edit. Was published in 2012 then due to family issues pulled from the publisher in 2013 due to me not being able to finish books 2 and 3 in time.
2. Between 2013 to 2018 I took time off from writing to care for my husband while he discharged from the military and coped with combat PTSD and other injuries.
3. I still think I can't write but I believe I can tell a good story. My writing is improving thanks to my friends who are honest and help me correct my mistakes.
4. I still find it so humbling and such an honor when someone takes an interest in my work
5. I've had several stories in various anthologies, while I go back and re-edit Death Lily and Blood Lily.
6. I recently joined a local writers group. We have a new anthology coming out soon. The best thing is I got to feature in this with one of my amazing friends. She has been instrumental in getting me back writing. We are even working on a few projects together.

New Anthology out July 2019 


Well guys, I hope you found it interesting. Thanks for taking the time to read this and for getting to know me. You can contact me on here or via Instagram @wordsaccording2me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review After

Why we love a Bad Boy

Catch-22 and the Insanity of War